Friday, June 8, 2012

Dirty Kanza 200 2012 Gravel Grinder - Support Crew Perspective

The Dirty Kanza 200 is an awesome 200 mile gravel grinder starting in Emporia Kansas the founding city of Veterans Day. The landscape was killer, the people are nice and the riders are challenged to their limits. Due to the nature of the race I was unable to get a lot of footage on the coarse so this video is seen from the eyes of the support crew. I would love support the group Masochistic Endeavors again or even ride (complete) this race next year. It was truly a great experience. We drove in from Austin to Emporia two days before the race to get a lay of the land before the race which I highly recommend for anybody that has entered the race. I feel like I could pickup my family and move to Emporia. We would like to thank the people of Emporia, Cassoday, Florence, Council Grove and the race promoters for letting of all of us "out of towners" invade their turf. All of our riders finished which tells me I am hanging with some incredibly determined cyclist! www.fredsbike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment