Thursday, January 10, 2013

Redemption? Lance Armstrong and Oprah

- A Cotton Sock Fred's View of...

Sometimes when people make mistakes they should be forgiven.  There should also be consequences along with that forgiveness.  Mr Armstrong stole the soul of the cycling world and kept it for his own gain.  The American people will forgive him.  They forgive every other celebrity for all of the stupid shit they do.  I suspect most of the clean competitors who raced with him will not be so kind.  The people that loved him before will love him again.  The haters will continue to hate.  There will be tears and many promises.  Will they be crocodile tears?  Will the promises ring true and actually be true?  I wish I had as much talent and strength in my body as he has in his little finger.  I am not a fan and I don't think I will ever be a fan.  If he plays his cards right he will come out on top.  Winners win and losers lose or at least write on blogs.  If he doesn't play his cards right he could end up in the pokey.   There is a reason why jail is called the "Pokey" and he is a pretty boy.  I will hide behind my blog and he will stand out in the open and ask for forgiveness which he will get.  Good luck, I guess.



When I was sick, I didn't want to die.
When I race, I don't want to lose.
Dying and losing, it's the same thing.
~ Lance Armstrong


logical conclusion:
Taking performance enhancing drugs is living.

No comments:

Post a Comment